Tasty and easy to make no-bake Nutella cheesecake. This recipe doesn’t require gelatin. If you a Nutella lover you must try this cheesecake recipe.
More Cake Recipes:
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
Strawberry Mousse Mirror Glaze Cake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryMirrorGlaze
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCheesecakeTCF
Tiramisu Cake: http://bit.ly/AmazingTiramisu
Giant Oreo Cake: http://bit.ly/GiantOreoCookie
Matcha Crepe Cake: http://bit.ly/MatchaCrepe
Number Cake: http://bit.ly/NumbersCake
Support The Cooking Foodie! Check out my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TheCookingFoodie – you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
10oz (280g) chocolate biscuits / graham crackers
7 tablespoons (100g) butter, melted
For the filling:
2½ cups (560g) cream cheese
2/3 cup (85g) powdered sugar
1½ cups (470g) Nutella
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Nutella ganache:
1/3 cup (80ml) heavy cream
2/3 cup (200g) Nutella
1. In a food processor, process biscuits until crumbs are formed. Add melted butter and process again until combined. press into bottom of 8-inch (20-21 cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add Nutella, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. beat again until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. You can also freeze the cake.
4. Prepare the ganache: place the Nutella in a large bowl and set aside. in a small saucepan bring heavy cream to a simmer, remove from heat and pour over the Nutella. Let stand 1-2 minutes and stir until ganache is smooth.
5. Let cool slightly and pour over the cheesecake. You can pour straight into the springform pan or open it and then pour the ganache.
6. Freeze for two hours before serving.
• For esthetic look, before you remove the springform pan, run a knife around the outer edge of the cheesecake to loosen it from the pan. Then remove the sides of the springform pan.
9-Inch Spring Form Pan: http://amzn.to/2sJTVPV
Cake stand: http://amzn.to/2yA1Wrz
Food Processor: https://amzn.to/2rCA4PO
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Canon EOS 80D: http://amzn.to/2CkSMOr
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/2HbPUHf
*some links provided above are affiliate links